Select Page

Breaking News: No intention to change Telecom Egypt’s stake in Vodafone Egypt

The Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Dr. Amr Talaat, stated that there is no current intention to change the status of Telecom Egypt’s stake in Vodafone Egypt.

This came in statements made by the minister today to CNBC Arabia.

Telecom Egypt’s stake in Vodafone Egypt is 45%, and Vodafone Group owns the other 55%.

It is known that Vodafone Group recently decided to transfer its stake in Vodafone Egypt to its South African subsidiary, Vodacom, with a value of $2.74 billion.

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.