The Thndr investment community is a space to connect with other Thndr investors just like you. Ask questions, get them answered, and share ideas and opportunities.
When we decided to build a platform that makes it easy for everyday individuals to invest, we wanted to make sure that we are empowering our users with the right tools to make smart investment decisions. Our app managed to open the market to a whole new wave of investors—70% of our Thndr investors are investing for the first time.
We know that learning and empowerment is a two-way street. It’s not just about sharing the latest news, research and educational material with our users. It’s also about giving them a space to connect with each other. We want to encourage open conversations about investing to help raise financial literacy and the discovery of investment strategies, opportunities, and ideas.
Join the conversation and connect with other investors.
Engagement Lead at Thndr
We are committed to ensuring a safe and positive environment for all of our members. This means enforcing guidelines around treating each other with empathy and respect. As admins of the Thndr community, we will do our part to support an environment that is respectful and productive for all.
- It is strictly forbidden to share content that targets individuals in a degrading or shameful manner, encourages violence, organized crime or hate speech. Everyone has the right to use our community without being harassed, bullied and threatened
- Individuals should not share advertising material or promote other platforms. If you receive promotional content from other users, please report them immediately
- You may not impersonate other individuals, or communicate under another name that you are not entitled to use. Each user should use their own Thndr account to communicate within the community
- Don’t engage in content manipulation (including spamming, vote manipulation, ban evasion, or subscriber fraud)
- Don’t post any personal contact information (names, phone numbers, addresses, etc.) about you or anyone else
- Don’t knowingly post any false or misleading information regarding the market, economy or any listed company/stock
- Do not post anything that might be deemed as inappropriate or offensive
- Avoid posting any sexual or illegal content
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you to knock it off
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of content