If you haven’t started investing yet and have been waiting for the right opportunity—This is the fund for you.
If you’ve been meaning to start investing but haven’t had the time—This is the fund for you.
If you’re already investing and on the lookout for the next best opportunity—This is the fund for you.
Through our partnership with the fully licensed Azimut Egypt, the local investment arm of Azimut Group, one of Europe’s leading independent asset managers—we bring you AZ Opportunities (AZO). This is an equities focused mutual fund that takes advantage of growth opportunities in the market through calculated concentrated bets.
Basically, you have a pro managing your investments and the potential of making up to 3X more return than other mutual funds or the EGX 30 index
Not sure how mutual funds work? Learn more here.
With interest rates’ impending downtrend, equities are looking more attractive. And, with Azimut’s veteran asset managers that have more than 20 years experience under their belt—An equities focused mutual fund like AZO, is an opportunity that is not to be missed.
AZO in a nutshell
An innovative fund that is the first of its kind in Egypt, with flexible asset allocation and an only performance based (investor friendly) management fees structure.
- AZO is an open-ended private placement fund that is open for daily subscription and redemption, established by Azimut Egypt Asset Management with the approval of the Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA).
- Redemption requests are submitted daily. Refund is based on the certificate’s by the end of day and reflected in the wallet within two working days.
- Early Redemption fees up to 1.5% of redemption value and is pro-rated over three years. Meaning that the longer you keep hold of the investment the less redemption fees you pay
- AZO aims to take advantage of investment opportunities in equities listed on the EGX and Egyptian companies listed in foreign exchanges.
- AZO focuses on capital appreciation rather than regular dividends.
- AZO aims to achieve a relatively exceptional rate of return on invested capital while controlling risks.
- AZO manager has the privilege to reduce the equity exposure to 30% of the fund size in case of stock market unfavorable conditions.
- AZO asset manager aligns their interest with yours. Only making a management fee when the fund is making money.
Want to make the most out of AZO?
- Catch the funds subscription period (23 May 2021 – 22 July 2021) and buy certificates at EGP 10 before the fund starts trading and its price fluctuates.
- Don’t stall. The fund manager has the right to close subscriptions once the fund size has been allocated within only five days of the subscriptions start date.
Invest in the fund regularly and for the long run. Learn more about incremental investing here.
How can I be a part of this?
- Download thndr app and open an investment account – If you already have an account with Thndr, you are good to go
- Make sure you upgrade your security and fund your account. The minimum investment amount for AZO is EGP 1,000. After the subscription period ends, the minimum investment/redemption amount will be equivalent to the price of 1 certificate.
- Search for “AZO” on the app and subscribe to the fund with the amount you would like to invest.
The power of Azimut Active Management
Azimut Egypt is a market leader in managing funds and discretionary portfolios for government, quasi-government, other institutional entities both locally and globally
What are the risks?
AZ Opportunities is an equities focused fund which makes it a high risk / high return fund. The stock market is subject to economic and political risk. There are also risks associated with the price of a specific security because of its characteristics. The asset manager mitigates these risks through diversification in different asset classes and sectors, investing in securities that have solid performance, and through the flexibility of the fund’s exposure to equities. To learn more about other risks, here is a link to the prospectus.
More About Azimut:
Azimut Egypt is one of the largest asset management companies in Egypt. With over 20 years of experience and whose Assets under Management exceed EGP 8.5 billion. They are the local investment arm of Azimut Group which operates in 18 countries around the Globe. Azimut Group manages around USD 70 billion in different asset classes.
AZ Opportunities is an open-ended private placement fund that is open for daily subscription and redemption, established by Azimut Egypt Asset Management with the approval of the Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA). Here is a link to the prospectus.
Azimut Egypt is the local investment arm of Azimut Group which operates in 18 countries around the Globe. Azimut Group manages around USD 70 billion in different asset classes.